Germaine's Luau Reservations
Transportation Now Included
Daily from Waikiki hotels
Weekends from Disney Aulani
Visit Germaine's Luau – Oahu’s original backyard-style luau – and enjoy an evening of island-style entertainment and great food. Held under the stars on a scenic private beach near Barber's Point Lighthouse, Germaine's Luau is fun for everyone in the family. Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with island arts & crafts and cultural presentations, including the Royal Court of Polynesia procession and the imu ceremony, the uncovering of the kalua roast pig from the earthen oven.
Then sit down to a mouthwatering all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian-American luau buffet dinner with a wide variety of delicacies – traditional Hawaiian foods as well as continental American fare. Germaine's makes sure that no one will leave hungry. After dinner, it's showtime! Sit back and enjoy an exciting Polynesian show with songs, drums and dances from the Hawaiian islands, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand. Choose from the following Germaine's Luau packages:
Germaine's Luau Packages:
- Original Luau - Includes wing seating that is non-reserved open seating and 1 drink ticket.
2018 changes: Package will include 1 Standard cocktail (for adults), & lei greeting.
- Hibiscus Luau - Includes a shell lei greeting, buffet dinner with 1st release after families with children, with central seating in the middle and back, 3 premium cocktails. 2018 changes: Package will include Reserved seating & lei greeting.
- Plumeria Luau - Includes a kukui nut lei greeting, buffet dinner with hostess table service, premier front row seating, 3 premium cocktails, dedicated bar window (hostess is not able to bring out beverages), and each adult will receive their photo taken with a Polynesian greeter upon arrival and a souvenir photo booklet. 2018 changes: Package will include lei greeting & 1 souvenir photo per Adult.
- Where and When:
If you selected the free transportation, you will be looking for an escort in a pink and white Germaine's Luau uniform. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. Free transportation is from Waikiki area hotels ONLY. On Saturdays and Sundays, free transportation is also available from the Disney Aulani Resort.
Gates open at 5:15 pm.
Physical location: 91-119 Olai St., Kapolei, HI 96707 View Map
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take the H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Leave Freeway on Exit #1 (Campbell Industrial Park), which loops over the freeway and proceed towards ocean on Kalaeloa Blvd. Follow to the end and take a right on Olai Street. Estimated drive time to Germaine's Luau from Waikiki is 1 hour.
- If requiring an ADA bus lift, we require at least 48 hours notice. Please either call to notate in reservation or place a note next to guest name.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) would sit in an adult's lap for transportation, but can have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- Closed Mondays
- Approximately 3.5 hours